Monday, April 25, 2016

BECKY'S WORLD BAZAAR!


WHAT - Becky's World Bazaar! 
 

Shopping for special treasures from around the world for
Mother's Day, birthdays, or "Just For Me Day"!

WHERE
- 149 Churchill Downs Drive, Fairview, NC  28730
WHEN - Friday, April 29 & Saturday, April 30; 9:30 - 4:30 each day!
WHY - I am helping our hearing families who have adopted Deaf children & our Deaf Staff (short-term missionaries) raise funds to attend our  first annual Signs for Hope
ASL-Immersion Family Retreat June 2 - 5.
My travels have taken me to the Dominican Republic, Bulgaria and Vietnam since my last open house in November! 

I have many new treasures to share with you!

And we will certainly accept your donations, which are always tax deductible!


Donate securely here on the blog or mail a check of any amount to: Signs for Hope, PO Box 460, Fairview, NC  28730
Note:  If these dates and times are not good for you, I will make private showing appts. after or before these hours.  Just ask! 

beckyblloyd@gmail.com    828-691-2581


No comments:

Post a Comment